Think of your gut as the gateway to your health. Your entire body relies on a
well balanced gut in order for it to be able to function perfectly, preventing illness
and other health implications.
Gut health guidelines:
1. Make sure you are following your TRF window well. This will increase the diversity and improve the quality of both your microflora colonies AND gut lining
2. Take a probiotic supplement for two weeks. We recommend this to be done once every 3 – 6 months OR after finishing a course of antibiotics.
3. Eat a wide variety of colours in your vegetables. Each colour corresponds with different compounds inside the food that different types of good bacteria thrive on. Get a wide variety of food coming in for your bacteria and your entire microflora will diversify too. This means a larger range of good nutrients being produced by them and more benefits for your health.
4. 1tbsp of coconut oil per day (ideally just before your first meal each day). This is because it is anti-fungal and helps to kill off the fungus in your gut called Candida. Removing Candida will greatly help with cravings, inflammation, and give your good bacteria more space to populate your gut.
5. Eat more regularly from the following list of foods (even just small servings of them really do help):
Apple cider vinegar
These steps are even more important if you have taken antibiotics in the past year and not done a probiotic treatment since.